Subscribe, Renew, Transfer, Change Addresses
How to Order Magazine Subscriptions For Your School
Purchasing magazine subscriptions for your school is a process we've made quite simple so that you take care of subscribing each year without any complication.
Our school and educator subscription services are used by elementary schools, middle schools, high schools and universities for waiting rooms and for faculty.
Multiple payment options available for purchasing including credit cards, checks, purchase orders and other options are also described below.
Here is the step-by-step process to subscribe through our online catalog:
- Find the magazines in our catalog by name, interest or price
- Choose the magazines by adding them to your shopping cart
- To place your order, click the checkout link to access the secure order form
- Call our toll-free ordering line with your list of titles or use the online order form
- Use our multiple shipping option to send magazines to different recipients
- Enter your payment choice (Purchase order, check, American Express, Visa or Mastercard, Paypal or Google Checkout)
- Review the information you've entered and then click the confirm order link
- Your order will be completed and we'll email you an order confirmation with your subscription details.
Call one of our school specialists at 800-955-6247 and you can place your order over the phone. If you have a list already prepared, you can fax the list to 755-955-6247 or email us an excel file or word document or just the list of titles you want, and we'll prepared a quote for your review.
Once you review the quote and confirm the costs, we'll prepare an electronic document or a fax and send you the list of the orders and the costs tha you can submit internally through your purchasing department.
Once you receive your authorization (and optional P.O. number), we'll add it to your invoice.
When it comes to time to renew, we'll send you a renewal reminder list with all your subscription information in one list. If you have a special preference for how you want to receive the list then let us know if you want the list sent as a PDF document or an excel file for example and if it should be sent by email, mail or fax. You can also login to your online account to see your subscription status.
We are very committed to providing an ordering process to make your yearly subscription purchases simple and error free.
Some frequently asked questions about our school subscription services:
- We do not renew school subscriptions automatically
- We do not sell your school information to 3rd parties
- We do provide substantial school pricing (ie. discounts)
- We do send magazines to schools of any size
HOW TO PLACE A